Founded nearly 30 years ago by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist, PCA Skin® is medical-grade skin care line with advanced formulas for challenging skin concerns.
PCA Skin’s formulations aren’t about one key ingredient, but a panel of key ingredients to reduce the causes of skin concerns and improve them. PCA Skin bridges the gap between medical science and modern skin care, providing the most technically researched, results-oriented formulations available today.
PCA ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum
ExLinea helps minimize the appearance of expression lines due to repeated facial muscle movements like crow’s feet, laugh lines, and lines between the eyebrows. Firms, tightens, and strengthens aging skin.
PCA Post-Procedure Solution
This strategically selected post-procedure solution kit ensures skin stays calm soothes and hydrated following treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion, and facial revitalization treatments. Using these products after a treatment reduces the chances of any negative reactions and increases visible results.
Kit contains everything you need to achieve the most optimal and healthy healing post-treatment:
- Facial wash: Contains lactic acid, aloe, and willow bark. Helps leave the skin hydrated, soothed, and pH balanced.
- CliniCalm™: Relieve redness, itching, inflammation, and irritation with this 1% hydrocortisone cream.
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Defend from UVA/UVB rays with this sheer SPF that has five discoloration-fighting ingredients. Added antioxidants increase protection from free-radical damage.
- ReBalance: This light and quick- absorbing moisturizer is formulated with vitamin E for powerful antioxidant protection. Great to calm and soothe the skin.
- Silkcoat® Balm: Soothe, rejuvenate and protect dry, mature skin. Containing antioxidants, botanicals, and hydrolyzed silk.